Nowadays many diseases are making their home in the body of the people. One such disease is bronchitis. Millions of people suffer from bronchitis. Children, old people, and adults can have the problem of bronchitis.
It is a respiratory infection that causes difficulty in breathing. Along with this, mucus starts coming in it, and at the same time cough also starts. In bronchitis, there is swelling and pain in the tube that carries oxygen to the lungs.
Even after treating the problem of bronchitis with medicines, it persists for many months, yoga is a very good medium for its complete diagnosis. Read the full article for complete information about bronchitis.
Yoga is capable of removing diseases and keeping the body healthy and healthy, so let’s know which is Yoga for Bronchitis?
If you want to keep your body healthy as well as willing to learn different types of yoga then you can learn Rishikesh Yoga Teacher Training Center, India.
Many yogas can be done to overcome the problem of bronchitis, which are as follows.
- Salamba Sarvangasana is also called All Limbs Pose and shoulder stand and this asana is also called the Queen of all Asanas.
- Practicing this asana on an empty stomach in the morning and evening is beneficial.
- This asana should be done for 30 to 60 seconds.
- This asana is very beneficial for bronchitis patients. Nerves can be calmed by doing this asana.
- It improves blood flow to your brain and boosts your confidence.
- This asana also improves blood flow to the lung area, as well as relieves stress and depression.
- Ardhapincha Mayurasana is also known as the Dolphin pose.
- On doing this asana, it looks like an inverted V.
- It is one of the standing postures.
- If bronchitis patients do this asana, then they get to benefit from this disease. This asana elongates the shoulders, strengthens the arms and legs as well.
- Ardhapincha Mayurasana is helpful in keeping the mind calm and gives relief from depression. This mudra is also soothing for asthma patients.
- Ardhapincha Mayurasana also helps in relieving problems like headache, back pain, fatigue, etc.
- The Simhasana is also called Lion Pose. The position of the body in this asana is like that of a lion.
- It saves the bronchitis patient from a sore throat. It also helps in keeping away from other respiratory diseases.
- It is also beneficial for asthma patients. Doing the throne keeps the vocal cords right.
- The eyes, face, and neck can be kept healthy by this asana. Also, by doing this, the voice is also melodious.
- All throat problems can be removed by regular practice of the Simhasana.
- Regular practice of this also gets rid of throat infections.
Also read: Bhujapidasana and Karnapidasana
- Sukhasana can also be called Easy Pose. Because any person can do this asana with great ease.
- Sukhasana helps in keeping the mind of the bronchitis patient calm. It also enlarges the chest.
- It cures your mental fatigue. The circulation of blood through Sukhasana is good throughout the body.
- It also relieves problems like obesity, indigestion, and constipation.
- The problems in the bones of the reed can also be overcome by this asana.
- Uttanasana is called Standing Forward bend in English.
- It relieves stress and anxiety in the bronchitis patient. Also, the mind can be kept calm by regular practice of this asana.
- Uttanasana also helps in keeping the nerves calm. This asana is also helpful in asthma and insomnia.
- By the practice of Uttanasana, the flow of blood occurs properly in the nervous system, due to which the body remains active.
- By doing Uttanasana, the spinal cord becomes strong. Also, it is helpful in activating the abdominal organs.
- This asana also helps in getting rid of problems like headaches and insomnia.
- Shavasana is also called Corpse Pose. This pose is a very relaxing pose. In this, the position of the body is like that of a dead body.
- This asana can be done at any time. And it is not necessary to stay empty stomach for this.
- You can rest in the pose for about 5 to 15 minutes depending on your need.
- It gives complete body relaxation for bronchitis patients. Along with this, fatigue also goes away by doing.
- Shavasana is also helpful in improving concentration. This mudra stimulates blood flow in the body and is also suitable for asthma patients.
- By this asana, the functionality of the brain increases, and self-confidence also increases.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join 7 Chakras Yoga School, India.
- Ardha Matsyendrasana is called Half-Spinal Twist in English. It is a spinal posture that is named after a sage named Matsyendranath.
- It is beneficial to do this on an empty stomach in the morning, do it for at least 40 to 60 seconds.
- Or asana for bronchitis patients increases the supply of oxygen to the lungs.
- Ardha Matsyendrasana stretches the back and cures constipation. This pose stimulates the lungs and flushes out toxins from your body.
- This asana strengthens the spine and brings flexibility to the spine.
- By doing this asana, it helps to expand the chest, due to which oxygen reaches the lungs in the right amount.
Bronchitis disease can be overcome by the practice of the above-mentioned asanas, for this practice, it is regular and keeps your body healthy and fit.